Our Pediatric Team offers an integrative approach to medicine. We focus on treating the whole child and strive to understand the root cause of illness. Taking a holistic approach to caring for children is integral to health, and in our Practice, our primary goal is to combine the best of western medicine with well-studied alternative healing modalities for optimal health outcomes.
- Extended Newborn Appointments Including In Depth Lactation Advice
- 24/7 Access to Physicians via Email and Phone
- Routine Well Child Physical Exams
- Preteen and Teen Well Physical Exams
- Sport and Camp Physicals
- Integrative Pediactric Medical Consultations for Chronic Health Issues
- Same Day Sick Visits
- Nutrition Counseling for Children (Food, Recipies, Vitamin Supplements)
- Access to Homeopathic Remidies for Colic, Teething, and Other Childhood Issues
- Screening for Developmental Delay and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Referral to Acupuncturists, Osteopathic Physicians, and pediactric Nutritionists
- Nutrition Counseling During Pregnancy
- Lactation Consultations
- Sleep Consultations
Well Check and Sick Visit Policies
We ask that you schedule your well checks at all the appropriate times based on the schedule we provide at the first newborn visit. We will always fit in a baby or child who is sick on the same day they call. We also do our best to come in on the weekends if we can for sick visits and if we cannot we are reachable thru our answering service and will make sure you get the appropriate medical care even when the Office is closed. We are a very small Practice that provides a personalized approach and are available by email and phone 24/7.
All three of our Pediatricians believe in vaccinations for the health of your child and the health of the community at large. We understand that there can be a lot of questions and anxiety around vaccines in general amongst our patients. We are here to answer all of your questions and have an educated discussion regarding these concerns. We do offer alternative slower vaccine schedules for those who prefer this as long as they are committed to coming back for repeat frequent visits to get their child’s vaccinations. As a small practice we dictate the brands of vaccines we purchase weekly and are committed to purchasing the brands with the least amount of preservatives and that are the best for your child.